Is Recycled Denim Insulation Right For Your Project?
When most people hear denim, they think blue jeans. Not many people realize their house can wear denim as well. Scrap denim recycled as a high-quality green insulation product. The denim used in UltraTouch Denim Batts is 85% recycled denim discarded by manufacturers. Insulating with recycled denim not only improves home temperature regulation, it is also a much healthier option for indoor air quality.
The Best Batt Insulation: UltraTouch
UltraTouch Denim is our batt insulation of choice at Advanced Home Energy. We believe that using recycled products when viable provides the best overall benefits to both our clients and our community. UltraTouch recycled denim batts are produced using a boron based additive treatment for fire, mold and fungus resistance.
Benefits of UltraTouch Denim Insulation
- Class A building fire resistance rating
- Extremely effective at noise reduction and soundproofing
- Maximum R-value for insulation quality
- Recycled green insulation material reducing landfill waste
- Energy efficient to manufacture reducing carbon footprint from community
- Contributes to LEED certification
- No itching as experienced with fiberglass batts
- No formaldehyde as in fiberglass batts
- No VOCs (volatile organic compounds)
- Fungal inhibitor under EPA standards
- Passed the rigorous Environmental Specification 1350 Indoor Air Pollutant test that qualifies materials for use in California’s public schools.
Learn More About Insulation