PACE Financing For Energy Efficiency & Solar Projects
CaliforniaFIRST is a PACE Financing (Property Assessed Clean Energy) program which allows local governments to offer 100% financing to property owners for energy efficiency, water efficiency, and renewable energy projects that’s repaid over time through their property taxes.
Why Choose CaliforniaFIRST?
- Finance 100% of The Project Cost
- Fast Approvals Over the Phone
- Payments are Rolled Into Your Property Taxes
Terms: 5, 10, 15, or 20 Years
NO Credit Score Requirement
NO Out of Pocket Cost
NO Debt-to-Income Ratio Requirement
NO Income Verification
NO Dealer Fee
Owner or Tenant Occupied buildings of 3 or fewer units in participating communities with current mortgage payments and at least 10% equity in the property.
Eligible Communities in Our Service Area:
- San Leandro
- Union City
- Unincorporated Alameda County
- San Anselmo
- San Rafael
- Unincorporated Marin County
- …and more. Available areas are being added all the time.
Benefits of PACE Financing
- Add to The Value of Your Property
- Financed Amount Won’t Appear on Credit Report
- Interest is Usually Tax Deductible
- Balance Usually Transfers to New Owner Upon Sale
- Save Energy, Lower Utility Costs, and Reduce Your Carbon Footprint!